- Learning for Life -
We want to be a school where:
- There are no barriers to excellence in achievement
- Every child is prepared for the future as a well-rounded individual
- Children will access an exciting and inclusive curriculum full of wider opportunities
What we do:
- We engage with parents and the community with respect
- We provide an inclusive child-centered curriculum where everyone is valued.
- We develop each child’s character so they can reflect wisely, learn eagerly and behave with integrity.
- We provide opportunities which prepare children for the next stage of education.
Our core values that develop both character and academic strength are: